I joined the DrupalGov Sprint yesterday - it was my first online-only sprint ... not quite the same as an IRL one, that's for sure!
However :) I got to meet one key contact, Daniel Veza (team lead on Sector) and we had a good chat, he seemed enthusiastic about contributions and was open to
Here's my planned schedule for Thursday:
- 9:20 KEYNOTE: Government as a Platform
- 10:05 Unsure
- 10:30am How to classify & sort more than 200 documents in a single bulk upload
- 10:55am Unsure ... Meet the Moment: Delivering Results with WebOps?
- 11:15am Drupal 9 and CiviCRM
- 11:40am KEYNOTE: 2020. That was epic! A tale of gargantuan scale.
- 1:10pm Drupal Security Panel
- 1:35pm Managing large (and smaller) site portfolios with Lagoon Insights
- 2:00pm Strategies for Managing a Fleet of Drupal Projects
- 2:20pm Networking & Break
- 2:40pm Securing and Scaling Drupal with Kubernetes Panel
- 3:25pm Networking & Break
- 3:05pm Understanding Automated Tests in Drupal OR GovCMS and Drupal 9, roadmap and Q&A
- 4:10pm Closing Remarks